It’s never too early to start planning for the big game and this year I’m kicking up the spice level with some loaded jalapeño poppers.
- ¼ pound of Jalapeños
- 12 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 ounces of Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Bacon Bits
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 cup of All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Dry Bread Crumbs
Start by mixing together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and bacon bits. Deseed and halve the jalapeños before spooning the cream cheese mixture inside. Now, set up your breading station with the milk, flour and dry bread crumbs in separate bowls. Dip the jalapeños in the milk and then the flour. Let dry for 10 minutes and do a second coat of milk and then the bread crumbs. Deep fry the peppers until golden brown and serve immediately.